Field Belt Bag
gather here Class
Waist pouches are IN. Seriously. And as world travelers and people who use our hands to do all kinds of things - this bag is perfect for stashing necessities when you want to be knitting and walking or snapping photos or holding hands with someone you love. This is a beginner pattern so it’s perfect for a next step after making your first tote bag. And it’s fully lined so you can make a few mistakes and no one will every know.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), a hardware kit (also available in the store), and fabric you love. We recommend waxed canvas for the sexy utilitarian charm but any canvas or denim would be awesome. Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- A solid 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.