This is the Fringe Supply Co. take on the (perfect) project bag — the Field Bag.
Made in the USA from sturdy 10oz cotton canvas with a vegetable-tanned leather carry loop, which will age to a beautiful golden brown. This bag is designed to stand up, with a wide-open mouth. There is ample room for your yarn and knitting. And there are pockets! On one interior wall is a panel divided into one medium-sized pocket (perfect for your phone and/or small notebook) and three narrow pockets for needles, tools or writing implements. On the opposite interior wall is one long pocket, sized to hold a folded pattern.
That pocket is also punctuated by three smooth antiqued grommets for those times when you're working from multiple balls and could use a little help keeping them untangled. Whether you're alternating skeins or doing colorwork, simply run the yarns up through the guides and they'll keep you nice and tidy. As will everything else about this beautifully made bag!
Now available in natural, grey, charcoal, blue and toffee or waxed camo, waxed natural and waxed plum.
The colored canvases are slightly softer than the natural, which retains more stiffness due to not having been through the dyeing process. The colored bags also have a water-repellent finish.
- made in USA
- approx 9.25" x 4.5" base (14" wide at top), 9.5" tall
- sturdy 100% cotton canvas
- durable water repellent (DWR) finish on the colored canvas bags
- interior lining/pockets also in canvas
- triple-weight bottom
- cotton-braid double drawstring
- natural veg-tan leather wrist strap will darken with age and use
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- interior antiqued-brass grommet yarn guides
- spot clean only (we've got canvas cleaner)
Other Fringe Supply Co. Products