- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
Fringe Supply Co.
Field Bag in Black
This is the Fringe Supply Co. take on the (perfect) project bag — the Field Bag.
Made in the USA from sturdy 10oz cotton canvas with a vegetable-tanned leather carry loop, which will age to a beautiful golden brown. This bag is designed to stand up, with a wide-open mouth. There is ample room for your yarn and knitting. And there are pockets! On one interior wall is a panel divided into one medium-sized pocket (perfect for your phone and/or small notebook) and three narrow pockets for needles, tools or writing implements. On the opposite interior wall is one long pocket, sized to hold a folded pattern.
That pocket is also punctuated by three smooth antiqued grommets for those times when you're working from multiple balls and could use a little help keeping them untangled. Whether you're alternating skeins or doing colorwork, simply run the yarns up through the guides and they'll keep you nice and tidy. As will everything else about this beautifully made bag!
The black and grey canvases are very slightly thinner than the natural, but still super sturdy, and the black, grey and blue bags have a water-repellant finish. Toffee is not water-repellant treated, so if crushable is more important to you than stiff, choose toffee.
- made in USA
- approx 9.25" x 4.5" base (14" wide at top), 9.5" tall
- sturdy 100% cotton canvas
- durable water repellant (DWR) finish on the black, grey and blue bags
- interior lining/pockets also in canvas
- triple-weight bottom
- cotton-braid double drawstring
- natural veg-tan leather wrist strap will darken with age and use
- generous pockets on both interior walls
- french seams and hidden gusset
- interior antiqued-brass grommet yarn guides
- spot clean only