Fen Dress or Top - meets twice
gather here Class
Fancy Tiger Crafts' Fen
The Fen has two versions, and both might be your favorite new garment! Designed with everyday wear in mind, Fen features a slightly boxy shape for a flattering, comfortable fit. The Fen Dress is a casual frock perfect for a day of gardening. The Fen Top is a simple tee that’s sure to be a wardrobe staple. A choose-your-own-adventure hemline means either version can be made with the ever so slight drop hem, or switched to the included shirt-tail hem. The necklines can be interchanged and there are optional sleeves for endless variations!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have successfully completed Sewing Basics and pajama pants classes. You've been practicing!
- We provide: The studio space, pattern paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! Your fabric is totally dependent on your size (please see the pattern for more details) and a copy of the pattern;
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.