Feminist Cross Stitch
We love Junebug and Darlin and wanted to teach a cross stitch class that focused on lettering. The Feminist design with its lyrical lettering and bold flowers felt like a great intro to letters and to craftivism. Stitching with intention, proudly celebrating feminism and a woman-owned business that employs over 18 women and actively supports woman-owned craft businesses like Zoe Frost of Junebug and Darlin.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Beginner. You really don't need to know how to do anything. Maybe you should know how to thread a needle. If you use reading glasses, we encourage you to bring them.
- We provide: additional floss, studio space, & plenty of expertise!
- You bring: yourself and a Junebug and Darlin kit (available in the store!). Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies for all of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.