Felix Cardigan - meets four times
gather here Class
A cropped top down raglan cardigan with an eyelet motif incorporated into the raglan increases. This is a great beginner’s sweater that should come together quickly in a worsted or light aran weight yarn worked at a relaxed open gauge.
The Felix Cardigan designed by Amy Christoffers is meant to be the perfect sweater to wear layered over tunics and dresses (we can already picture it worn over one of our Hinterland dresses). And for all you high waisted pants fans - this sweater looks great paired with them. Because this sweater is worked from the top town you can ultimately customize the length so you end up with a sweater you wear time and time again. (Try putting all the stitches on waste yarn and trying the sweater on before you begin the ribbing to be sure you have a length you will like and will enjoy wearing.)
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: VERY adventurous beginner - Intermediate. You know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off. You feel pretty confident increasing and decreasing.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, measurement techniques, and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available online) and worsted weight yarn (we suggest Brooklyn Tweed or Jamieson's), US 8 & 10 circular 16” and 24” (or longer), US 10 set of 4 or 5 DPN for sleeves, US 8 set of 4 or 5 DPN for sleeve cuffs. US 5 circular or straight for tubular cast on, a darning needle, and stitch markers (4 contrasting stitch markers!). Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for 4 sessions.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.