Fancy Fox Quilt Block
By popular demand, the MEGA Fancy Fox Block! Elizabeth Hartman has taken her Fancy Fox pattern and designed two larger sizes and four new projects. Using 1/4 yards or fat quarters you can create a 20” square for a pillow or one of many blocks for a quilt. The foxes are made using basic patchwork techniques. No paper piecing or templates! We think they look particularly good and super cozy in flannel. Please note: you will be creating one block in this class.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate - you have taken patchwork basics or another patchwork class with us. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've got some rotary cutter skills.
- We provide in our studio: The studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! And a copy of the Fancy Fox II pattern! Please see the pattern for fabric requirements.
- Class length: 3 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**