Fancy Fox Quilt Block
gather here Class
By popular demand, the MEGA Fancy Fox Block! Elizabeth Hartman has taken her Fancy Fox pattern and designed two larger sizes and four new projects. Using 1/4 yards or fat quarters you can create a 20” square for a pillow or one of many blocks for a quilt. The foxes are made using basic patchwork techniques. No paper piecing or templates! We think they look particularly good and super cozy in flannel. Please note: you will be creating one block in this class.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate - you have taken patchwork basics or another patchwork class with us. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've got some rotary cutter skills.
- We provide in our studio: The studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love! And a copy of the Fancy Fox II pattern! Please see the pattern for fabric requirements.
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session, have printed out paperpiecing templates, and a working sewing machine. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class length: 3 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.