gather here classes
Explorer Tote- meets 3 times
We do love a good Noodlehead pattern. The Explorer Tote is the perfect bag for an overnight adventure or for the first day at a new job.
This carry-it-all bag features one front pocket (covered by flap) and back exterior pocket divided into 2/3 sections, a large divided interior slip pocket, and an open top or recessed zipper closure option with a flap with closure provides extra security for both opening styles.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You have taken a bunch of classes and are confident sewing really straight lines.
- We provide: Tools, thread, machines, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern available in the store, fabric and notions per pattern.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session.