Everyday Skirt- next session
gather here Class
Incredibly flattering A-line skirt for the beginner stitcher who has made a dozen totebags. This flattering, easy-to-sew skirt is a great everyday piece that can be made in a variety of fabrics. Details include practical front pockets, smooth side panels that don’t add bulk, and an elastic back to eliminate zippers and buttons.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've taken sewing basics and perhaps have made some pj pants.
- We provide: The studio space, large format pattern print out, tools, and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the pattern instructions (available as a pdf)! Suggested fabrics: wool, wool flannel, fine-wale corduroy, light-weight denim, chambray or a fun cotton print! Your fabric is totally dependent on your size (see image for yardage requirements), coordinating thread, 1 to 1.5 yards of 1/2"-wide elastic, lightweight interfacing. Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session. Meets twice.
You can sign up here
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.