Embroidery Club-next session *NEW DATE*
gather here Class
An online/in-person stitch sampler monthly meetup (September through December) featuring the designs of some of our favorite embroidery/cross stitch designers! In each meeting we'll focus on a stitch and explore new techniques as well as chat with other people who are passionate about handstitching. This workshop is for all skill levels so even if you've just taken Embroidery Basics, please join us!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - you have some skill threading a needle.
- We provide: All 4 samplers, a hoop, a package of embroidery needles, 6 skeins of stranded floss for your kit, and expertise.
- You bring: Yourself and any special colors of floss that you may want to embellish your sampler with.
- Class length: 2 hours each session
- If you signed up in September you do not need to register again. Please call or email to reserve your space!
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.