gather here classes
Embroidery Club-next session
A six month stitch sampler monthly meetup (January thru June) designed by Dropcloth! In each class you'll learn a new stitch and explore new techniques as well as chat with other people who are passionate about handstitching. This workshop is for all skill levels so even if you've just taken Embroidery Basics, please join us!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - you have some skill threading a needle.
- We provide: All 6 samplers, a hoop, a package of embroidery needles, 6 skeins of stranded floss for your kit, extra bits of embroidery floss each month, and expertise.
- You bring: Yourself and any special colors of floss that you may want to embellish your sampler with. Gather Here always offers you 15% off any of your supplies for class.
- Class length: 2 hours each session
- If you signed up in January you do not need to register again. Please call or email to reserve your space!