Embroidery Club -Cozyblue - meets 4 times
Cozy Blue - 4 month Embroidery Club! We love Cozy Blue patterns and we wanted this club to introduce you to more than one way to work with their patterns. We'll kick off club with the Lunar Blossom full kit - containing everything you need to start embroidering! We'll then experiment with choosing your own color scheme using one of Cozy Blue's pre-printed fabrics. Next you'll learn how to Iron On a design. And Liz has provided club members with a coupon code to download a pdf pattern of their choosing so we can explore how to transfer a pattern.
Explore new stitches and expand your stitch reference library with these samplers while hanging out with other stitchers, either in person or online. This workshop is for all skill levels so even if you've just taken Embroidery Basics, please join us!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner - you have some skill threading a needle.
- We provide: All 4 samplers, a hoop, a package of embroidery needles, and expertise.
- You bring: Yourself and any special colors of floss that you may want to embellish your sampler with. This workshop will meet in the shop as well as be streamed online so you can attend however you feel most comfortable.
- Class length: 2 hours per session. The club will meet the last Tuesday of each month for a total of 4 sessions.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**