Embroidery Beyond the Basics- Our Fair City
gather here Class
Our Fair City sampler
Inspired by the places that surround us, Marissa Falco created a series of samplers that feature the variety of neighborhoods in the towns we call home. Choose between Cambridge, Somerville, and Boston, and learn next-level stitches like bullion, chevron, fishbone, trellis, couching, and more. Designed by Marissa Falco.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner
- We provide: The pattern, the fabric with the pattern transferred as well as a stitch dictionary, and embroidery needle.
- You bring: yourself, a 6" embroidery hoop, and 9-13 skeins of embroidery floss
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.