Embroidered Partridge Ornament
gather here Class
Embroidered Ornaments: These ornaments are designed by Larissa Holland of MMMCrafts. Time for some cozy holiday hand making! This original pattern is the first in a series of twelve ornament projects she designed based on the Twelve Days of Christmas. These ornaments are sewn entirely by hand. Choose your own colors and customize them to any holiday decor. There is room on the back of the ornament to personalize them with a name and date. This pattern utilizes a Sulky brand water-soluble stabilizer which makes putting the ornaments together easy, fast and accurate.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner
- We provide: Wool felt, a copy of the pattern, pipe cleaners, stuffing, and stabilizer.
- You bring: yourself, a selection of embroidery floss and needles.
- Class length: 3 hours of stitching fun times!
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.