- Embroidery & Cross Stitch
- Gift Cards
- Sewing Machines
EF PRIVATE EVENT
An EF staff benefit event to learn how to sew!
Interested in learning how to sew but not ready to make a huge commitment? This is the class for you. You’ll learn the basics like how to use a sewing machine (threading, back stitching, stitch length) as well as read a pattern, cut fabric, and put it all together. Honestly, this will blow you away and you’ll leave with skills necessary to tackle more difficult projects. (But we recommend that you sew an army of tote bags just to build up your confidence!)
Limited to 7 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner (really, you've never touched a sewing machine or the last time you touched a sewing machine you were in braces
- We provide: everything – fabric, machine, tools, pattern and you finish this project in class!
- You bring: yourself and your sense of adventure!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Cost: $18 (this is normally a $55 class)
- This is an EF private event - please only register if you are an EF staff member.