Easy One Sweater - meets four times
gather here Class
You learned to knit during quarantine. You made a scarf. Then a hat. Maybe you knit a cowl. You want to knit a sweater. Or you are a perfectly confident knitter but you still haven’t made your first sweater. Joji has designed THE sweater for all of us. With its comfortable relaxed fit, you’ll be sure that it will fit you no matter what. Even if you don’t hit gauge perfectly…
The sweater itself is SO SIMPLE! a perfect square, no shaping for shoulders, no crazy short rows. Just hours of simple, relaxing knitting. However, it has been carefully studied to fit female bodies and proportions to flatter.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of directions like "K2tog, SSK".
- We provide: Measuring tapes, space, and expertise.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern, yarn (yardage is dependent on your size - someone in the shop can help you figure that out), and needles to achieve gauge (if you want to knit the bulky one that’s cool). Please knit your gauge swatch prior to the first meeting.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours – meets four times
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.