Dress No.1 - meets twice
gather here Class
Dress No. 1 is a sleeveless dress that is extremely wearable with a flattering A-line silhouette. The neck and armholes are finished with bias tape facing and top-stitched patch pockets add both flair and utility. We will also discuss a "less sophisticated" method of using a serger to finish and then turning and top stitching armholes.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner. You've made some pj pants.
- We provide: studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern, fabric you love (The pattern calls for 2 - 2.5 yards (2 - 2.3 meters) cotton, linen, wool or natural fiber blend woven fabric (no jersey or knits).), and coordinating thread.
- If you opt to take this workshop online, you will need to pickup your supplies prior to the class session and will need a working sewing machine. All instore classes require students and instructors to self-administer a health and wellness check and wear a mask during the workshop.
- Class length: 2 1/2+ hours each session.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.