DPN Plant Hanger - meets twice
gather here Class
Have you checked out our new spring window? We had been looking for the perfect DPN project that would showcase some cotton yarn and welcome spring. Using Quince's Willet you'll delve into DPN's and tackle lace. With a bit of concentration, you'll have an awesome planter that you can use for succulents or an air plant (we picked up ours at Niche!). You're welcome in advance.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginners/intermediate knitters that want to learn how to use double pointed needles. You have successfully taken Knitting Basics and are confident knitting and purling.
- We provide: The expertise, tiny glass planter, wonder clips, and a copy of the pattern.
- You bring: A skein of , a set of size 7 DPN, stitch markers, and a 1" metal ring. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our classes
- 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 5 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.