Dockside KAL - next session
gather here Class
We wanted to kick off summer with a KAL so you have a project on hand for your summer adventures. One of the best places to be if you’re longing for peace is by a body of water. Whether it’s the salty ocean, a large lake or a small pond, there’s something relaxing about dipping your toes in the water as the waves repeatedly wash over you. There is something so freeing, so cleansing about being on the water. Sections of the shawl are patterned to invoke images of the lake: dew, waves, the dock, fishing gear, and ripples. You'll find yourself emerging from sections - catching your breath and beginning to explore a new series of stitches.
Limited to 8 students (17 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: This KAL is free if you purchase your pattern and yarn in store. A copy of the pattern (available in the store), approximately 600 yards of worsted weight weight yarn (may we suggested Madeline Tosh Vintage, Swans Island Sterling, or malabrigo rios), needles to achieve gauge, and stitch markers.
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 hours per class for a total of 8 hours. Meets four Mondays: May 21st, June 4th, 18th, and 25th.