gather here Class
We are in love with this pattern by Carissa Browning. This top-down, flared cowl was inspired by Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s famous (and fabulous) collar, worn when she dissents from a decision by the Supreme Court. The upper section is a simple polka dot mosaic pattern, followed by a band of larger mosaic blocks. This is an awesome introduction to mosaic knitting - a form of colorwork where only one color is used on any given row.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off! You've conquered the basics of knitting and are awesome at knitting in the round. You are cool with new challenges.
- We provide: the expertise.
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available on Ravelry! 20% of the sales of this pattern will go to the American Civil Liberties Union and because we love fundraising for the ACLU, we’ll also donate a portion of the class sales to the ACLU as well!), US6 24” circular needles, 3 stitch markers, approximately 150 yards of DK weight yarn in a light color, and 175 yards of DK weight yarn in a contrasting color. We offer 15% off supplies purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.