Diamond Ring Quilt- next session
gather here Class
Diamond Ring Quilt
We fell in love with the stunning Diamond Ring Quilt that Cotton + Steel sent us to display at our first ever Squam Quilt Show. We thought this interesting piecing project that makes a statement against a solid background would be a fun workshop and would be a great top to freemotion on the Q24 (if you have taken Longarm Basics and get your top pieced in the weeks between session you could totally spend session 2 quilting your top).
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate - you've successfully taken our entry level quilting workshops and have finished your first quilt.
- We provide: the expertise, tools, and pattern templates.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), fabric quantities based on the quilt dimensions you have chosen to make. This workshop will focus on making a top. You will not need batting or backing unless you would like to begin quilting in session 2. Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 3 hours. Meets Sunday, December 11th and January 1st.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.