If you want to try your hand at Fair Isle and knit something beautiful and cozy, check out the Dessau Cowl designed by Carrie Bostick Hoge. This simple foray into triangles knit in Quince & Co.'s Lark will come together quickly. We'll discuss stranded knitting and how to keep your floats loose.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you are not a complete beginner because you have taken Knitting Basics, you've knit more than a useful square.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and tips & tricks.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available as a single pattern or pick up the beautiful book, Madder, both available in the store), a stitch marker, size 5 and 7 24" circular knitting needles, and 2 skeins of Lark in main color, 1 skein of Lark for contrast triangles. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our workshops.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**