gather here Class
If you want to try your hand at Fair Isle and knit something beautiful and cozy, check out the Dessau Cowl designed by Carrie Bostick Hoge. This simple foray into triangles knit in Quince & Co.'s Lark will come together quickly. We'll discuss stranded knitting and how to keep your floats loose.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner - you are not a complete beginner because you have taken Knitting Basics, you've knit more than a useful square.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and tips & tricks.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available as a single pattern or pick up the beautiful book, Madder, both available in the store), a stitch marker, size 5 and 7 24" circular knitting needles, and 2 skeins of Lark in main color, 1 skein of Lark for contrast triangles. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all supplies for any of our workshops.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.