Desert Queen Sweater - meets 3 times
Once the fronts are complete, the shoulders are joined with a 3-Needle Bind Off, and the sides are seamed. Stitches are picked up at the neck and armholes, one round is worked, and then stitches are bound off for a clean edge.Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off. You are not intimidated by fingering weight yarn and feel confident increasing and decreasing.
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available instore) and your dk weight yarn (designed for Mojave a cotton/linen blend), 16” circular needles in a size 3, 24" size 3 and 4 plus 4 locking stitch markers and a darning needle. Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.