Daelyn pullover- next session
gather here Class
Daelyn Pullover by Isabell Kraemer
A top down sweater with lots of interesting design features which will keep you engaged but won't intimidate you. A great first sweater for thos of you that are ready to make the plunge. And a wonderful project to start and complete by the time the first flurries drop in Boston. A combination of stockinette and garter and designed for women, men and children.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of directions like "K2tog, SSK".
- We provide: Measuring tapes and the expertise.
- You bring: A copy of the pattern is available in the store, worsted weight yarn (Swans Island American Made is suggested) appropriate for your bust measurement (someone can measure you in the shop - this is NOT your bra size), needles appropriate to achieve gauge (US 6 & 7 circulars in 16" and 30" length), stitch markers; don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 7 1/2 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.