Cullum Linen Top-next session
gather here Class
Isabell Kraemer’s Cullum tee is a breezy top knitted in Sparrow, embellished with lacy details at neck and hem and an easy fit that works with everything in your wardrobe. Worked seamlessly from the top down, Cullum begins with shoulders shaped with short rows before joining to work in the round for the body. Part of the Linen Noir series.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Advanced beginner/intermediate. You call yourself a knitter. You have successfully taken the basics, circular knitting, made a few things.
- We provide: measuring tapes, moral support, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern, 16” and 32” circular in size US 4 / 3.5 mm. Recommended yarn, Quince & Co’s Sparrow, 5 - 9 skeins depending on your size; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.