Crochet Zipper Bag - meets twice
gather here Class
Make a beautiful zipper pouch and learn the star stitch! We are always looking for ways to combine fiber crafts - this zipper bag is a great way to show off your crochet and sewing skills. Working from a foundation stitch up you'll create a 6 1/2" x 4 1/2" flat pouch which we'll line in session 2.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to single and double crochet. You've successfully crocheted a dish cloth and maybe you've made a granny square. You also need to have successfully taken Sewing Basics because we will be using sewing machines in session 2.
- We provide: the space, instruction, sewing machines, and the expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available on Etsy), approximately 50 grams of worsted weight yarn (if you have some Spud and Chloe cotton from Crochet Basics that's a great option), a fat quarter of fabric for the lining, a 10" all purpose zipper, and a size G crochet hook (you totally have one from Crochet Basics!). Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.