Crochet Your Fade CAL - meets twice
We watched pretty much every knitter “find their fade” over the last couple of years. Thanks to Julme Conradie crocheters can do the same. When we asked Kylee what project she would like to kickstart 2021 with she suggested this pattern. Join us for a two-part crochet-a-long and find your fade!
- Level: Advanced Beginner - you have taken Crochet Basics and are comfortable with chain stitches, single and double crochet. This pattern will stretch your skills - you’ll not only create lace but also the linen stitch.
- We provide: expertise and moral support.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available online), 6 colors of fingering weight yarn per the pattern, hook(s) to achieve gauge, and your sense of adventure.
- Class length: 2 hours each session
All photos by Julme Conradie.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**