Crochet - Wander Beanie Hat
gather here Class
The Wander Beanie by Justin Srock is the perfect go-to on your fall and winter endeavors. Worked in super bulky yarn makes it a quick crochet project, creating a warm, dense fabric for the coldest winter days. This is a great introduction to crochet color work. And you can knit TWO hats with your two skeins of yarn.
Limited to 4 students (17yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate- you have taken Crochet Basics or the equivalent and are comfortable with single and double crochet. New challenges, like crocheting in the round, don't cause you anxiety.
- We provide: the space and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern available on Ravelry, a size K crochet hook, approximately 150 yards of super bulky yarn (we recommend Malabrigo Rasta or Manos Franca), and a pom pom to finish (if you are into that sort of thing). Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.