Crochet Tranquil Shawl - next session
gather here Class
When things get stressful and intense, comfort can be found in hooks and yarn. With straightforward rows of neat stitches that slowly grow into a gorgeous finished object, the Tranquil Waters Shawl is intended to act as a port in the storm. It’s entirely mindless, with minimal counting and shaping, and the pops of textured rows can be added at any point for whenever you need a break.
Though the construction and shaping are mindless and straightforward, the stitches used are intermediate level.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to single and double crochet. You've successfully crocheted a basket or a bag or a sweet throw.
- We provide: the space, instruction, and the expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in store), approximately 550 yards of worsted weight yarn and a size I crochet hook. Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.