Crochet Telavi Cardigan- next session
gather here Class
We were inspired by some attendees of our bi-weekly sip & stitch event who had crocheted sweaters. We think "sweater weather" should be for all crafters! Introducing the Telavi Cardigan by Linda Skuja. The Telavi Cardigan came as the idea of blending the light and airy with the soft and cozy. The broomstick lace gives the feeling of see-through-ness while the loosely spun wool gives you a warm hug.
Worked bottom-up in one piece, then at the bust line the cardigan divides into three parts - two shoulder parts and upper back part. The kimono style sleeves are crocheted separately and sewn on afterwards.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: intermediate or really confident adventurous beginner (you must have successfully completed a couple crochet classes)
- We provide: measurement assistance and crochet expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in store), aran weight yarn, approximately 1225 - 1925 yards (1120 - 1760 m) depending on size: XS/S (M/L; XL/2XL). and a 7.0MM hook. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 7 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.