Crochet Squirrel Pillow - next session
gather here Class
We thought it might be fun to explore intarsia crochet this spring and what better homage to springtime in Boston than a squirrel! (You know you've been overwhelmed by the really brazen squirrels in the Boston Public Gardens...) You'll learn how to read a chart and how to switch colors so you can create this adorable pillow cover!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate. You know how to single and double crochet. You've successfully crocheted a dish cloth and maybe you've made a granny square.
- We provide: the space, instruction, moral support, and the expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in the store), 3 colors of worsted weight or aran weight yarn (Universal Wool would be great for this) approximately 300 grams, a size 4.5mm (G/H) crochet hook, and three buttons. Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.