Crochet Sampler Blanket - CAL Session 9
If you've at least completed your foundation rows from Week 1 then come and join us for week nine of crochet sampler blanket, The Spice of Life.
It's Crochet-A-Long time and we want it to be as educational as possible! So here's the crochet sampler blanket, The Spice of Life. We'll meet monthly to learn a new crochet stitch and begin the next section of the blanket. We know that life is unpredictable so even if you miss a session as long as you have the foundation rows you can just jump in with a new section. Mix and match is the name of the game!
This Crochet-A-Long (CAL) is free with yarn purchase and will go all year long (yes, we said all year long!). Please register each month so we know who's coming and how you'll be attending (online or in-person).
Session 9: Repeat Rows (goal is to complete sections 5-8 of repeat pattern and end pattern before we meet for our 10th session)
- Limited to 6 students (17yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner, intermediate - you have successfully taken crochet basics but want to gain crochet confidence.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and we'll help keep you on track should you make any mistakes.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available for free!), DK weight yarn (if you want a cotton blanket, Cascade Ultra Pima would be great but for a warm and squishy blanket you might consider Swans Island Eco-Wash DK), and a size G crochet hook. You'll need approximately 2,500 yards of yarn to make a 42" x 54" blanket. The pattern calls for 14 different colors, approximately 180 yards each.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 hours each session for a total of 20 hours!
Class meets the second Wednesday of each month at 6 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**