Crochet Sampler Blanket - CAL Session 9
If you've at least completed your foundation rows from Week 1 then come and join us for week nine of crochet sampler blanket, The Spice of Life.
It's Crochet-A-Long time and we want it to be as educational as possible! So here's the crochet sampler blanket, The Spice of Life. We'll meet monthly to learn a new crochet stitch and begin the next section of the blanket. We know that life is unpredictable so even if you miss a session as long as you have the foundation rows you can just jump in with a new section. Mix and match is the name of the game!
This Crochet-A-Long (CAL) is free with yarn purchase and will go through August. Please register each month so we know who's coming!
Session 9: Repeat Rows (goal is to complete sections 5-8 of repeat pattern and end pattern before we meet for our 10th session)
- Limited to 6 students (17yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner, intermediate - you have successfully taken crochet basics but want to gain crochet confidence.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and we'll help keep you on track should you make any mistakes.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available for free!), DK weight yarn (if you want a cotton blanket, Cascade Ultra Pima would be great but for a warm and squishy blanket you might consider Swans Island Eco-Wash DK), and a size G crochet hook. You'll need approximately 2,500 yards of yarn to make a 42" x 54" blanket. The pattern calls for 14 different colors, approximately 180 yards each.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 hours each session for a total of 20 hours!
Class meets The second Wednesday of each month at 6 PM.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**