Crochet Sampler Blanket - Week 1
gather here Class
Kylee really wants to crochet a blanket with you! And we want it to be as educational as possible! So here's the crochet sampler blanket, The Spice of Life. We'll meet every two weeks to learn a new crochet stitch and begin the next section of the blanket. We know that life is unpredictable so even if you miss a session as long as you have the foundation rows you can just jump in with a new section. Mix and match is the name of the game!
This Crochet-A-Long (CAL) is free with yarn purchase and will go through August. Please register each month so we know who's coming!
Week 1: Starting the blanket and learning the set-up rows.
- Limited to 6 students (17yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner, intermediate - you have successfully taken crochet basics but want to gain crochet confidence.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and we'll help keep you on track should you make any mistakes.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available for free!), DK weight yarn (if you want a cotton blanket, Cascade Ultra Pima would be great but for a warm and squishy blanket you might consider Swans Island Eco-Wash DK), and a size G crochet hook. You'll need approximately 2,500 yards of yarn to make a 42" x 54" blanket. The pattern calls for 14 different colors, approximately 180 yards each.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.