Crochet in the Round
These fun and funky coasters designed by Alisa Braithwaite are a wonderful way to expand your crochet skills. The final round is a great introduction to crochet edging and you'll explore changing color and finishing your work. Made with Cascade Ultra Pima, these coasters are not only functional but washable as well. Alisa used five coordinating colors and recommends you do the same if you want to truly stretch your skills.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner - you know how to single and double crochet.
- We provide: a copy of the pattern and encouragement.
- You bring: yourself, yarn (you'll need approximately 100 yards of sport weight yarn), a size E crochet hook. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.