Crochet Latham Shawl - meets twice
Sara Kay Hartmann’s Latham is a striking crochet shawl from Quince's Crochet 2017 collection. Clusters of lace stitches in sport weight Chickadee result in a rustic, yet graceful triangle, worked from the neck edge down through its elegant dropped lace border. We were smitten with this shawl when it arrived for the trunk show and think it is a beautiful piece to advance your crochet skills.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You've taken crochet basics and have no trouble with single and double crochets.
- We provide: Copies of the pattern, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a size US 7 hook, and sport/dk weight yarn (pattern calls for Chickadee, 100% American Wool). Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**