gather here classes
Jessica Jones Cowl
If you’re anything like us, we love Marvel’s tv show, Jessica Jones. Did you know that Krysten Ritter, the actress who plays Jessica Jones, is into fiber crafts?
This basic linen stitch crocheted cowl was inspired by the character’s grey infinity scarf - make this in grey for a staple wardrobe piece or mix things up and go bright.
Uses 390 yds of fingering for the single wrap version which is pictured or 780 yds for a double wrap, just like Jessica’s. Because this is a fingering weight project you’ll have something to work on for awhile.
Limited to 4 students (17yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner intermediate
- We provide: the yarn, the space and the expertise
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available as an instant download), approximately 390 yards of fingering weight yarn, and a size E crochet hook.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours