gather here classes
Crochet II - Potholder - next session
So you've taken crochet basics and feel pretty good about crocheting rows. But you don't know what to do next. We created Crochet II to provide you with that next step project to help you learn how to switch colors, work in the round, and ultimately, become more confident with a crochet hook in your hands.
Limited to 4 students (14 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: beginner - it is imperative that you know how to single crochet. You aren't a complete beginner because you have taken Crochet Basics.
- We provide: a rainbow of yarn and a copy of the pattern.
- You bring: yourself, a skein of joining yarn (black/white as pictured but can be any color), a size H crochet hook (you received one of these in Crochet Basics, and a tapestry needle.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session.