Crochet Granny Square Pillow - next session
gather here Class
If you’ve taken Crochet Basics you are probably curious about how to create the common granny square. We wanted to create something on a larger scale that quickly comes together while also teaching you this classic pattern. You will also learn how to join two blocks and finish them.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You've taken crochet basics.
- We provide: Copies of the pattern, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, approximately 350 yards of worsted weight yarn, a size G crochet hook (that’s the one you received in crochet basics!), and a pillow form (our sample pillow is 12” square).
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for 5 hours.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.