Crochet - Flower Puddles Ripple Blanket
gather here Class
This is a highly textured, cabled blanket that is worked in rounds. The pattern has a repeating section that allows you to make the blanket as large are you would like. You can make a baby blanket, throw or even a bedspread sized blanket (!!! that’s a commitment! !!!). For the brightly colored rainbow blanket Madly Made used a mix of yarns and colors to show off the versatility of the pattern but by using a solid or heathered yarn you will show off the cabling and texture.
Limited to 5 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner (you have taken Crochet Basics and know how to hold a crochet hook!)
- We provide: space, expertise, and moral support. (If you'd like us to print a copy of the pattern.)
- You bring: yourself, if you just want to get the hang of this pattern you will need about 150 yards of aran weight yarn and a size J crochet hook. For a baby blanket you will need approximately 1000 yards.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.