Crochet - Brioche Cowl - next session
gather here Class
Curious what all the fuss is about? Ready to explore brioche? Keep out the chill with this striped cowl inspired by knitted brioche. Just like it’s knitted cousin, this crochet brioche stitch creates a double layer fabric that is both practical and stylish. Contrast your two favorite colors together for a fun stripe effect. The Ninety Degrees Cowl by Deanne Ramsey is a fashionable and accessible pattern!
Limited to 4 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: advanced beginner or intermediate
- We provide: the expertise
- You bring: yourself, fingering weight yarn, approximately 230m of MC and 190m of CC, 4.5mm hook. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session for a total of 5 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.