Crochet Boston Ivy Shawl
gather here Class
Boston Ivy is a triangular shawl worked from the top center back to the edge. It has no obvious right or wrong side and can be made to any size. The pattern uses the simplest crochet stitches: chain, single crochet and half double crochet. These stitches are combined to create the linen stitch, which is a perfect stitch to show off colorwork.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to single and double crochet. You've successfully crocheted a dish cloth.
- We provide: the space, instruction, and the expertise (and we can talk about color!)
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in-store), approximately 1100 yards of dk weight yarn (you should consider doing this in at least four colors), and a 4.5 mm crochet hook (also known as a G/H). Don’t forget that we always offer 15% off class supplies!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.