Crochet Bloom Market Bag- meets twice
Looking for a fun and interesting crochet project to complete this month? This market tote is worked by alternating simple stitches to create a strong, mesh-like look and can be done in 1 or 2 colors (we think the contrast handles are nice and a great way to learn to change colors). Two handles makes this durable and the well-written pattern will help build up your pattern-reading confidence. Worked in worsted weight yarn this bag will crochet-up in no time at all!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner. You've taken crochet basics and perhaps you've crocheted a couple wash cloths.
- We provide: some cotton yarn for contrast handles, expertise and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a size I hook, a copy of the pattern, and approximately 200 yards of worsted weight yarn (we recommend Blue Sky Cotton - the yarn we use for Crochet Basics).
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof that you are up-to-date on COVID vaccination is required for in person class participation.**