Crochet Blanket CAL - meets four times
The Seaside Stash Busting Blanket by Eleonora Tully is designed to use up existing stash so any color combination will do! and honestly, have fun! Eleonora hosted this CAL in 2018 on her blog and we encourage you to go check it out. She wrote the pattern over the course of 35 weeks and now that we are in the 5th week of Massachusetts’ stay-at-home advisory we feel silly for not starting this blanket sooner.
The only rule - stick to one weight of yarn. Eleonora’s blanket was designed in DK but you could make a smaller blanket in Sport or a larger one in Worsted.
So join Kylee for a no-pressure crochet along!
- Limited to 6 students (16yrs of age or older); 2 students required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner, intermediate - you have successfully taken crochet basics but want to gain crochet confidence.
- We provide: moral support, expertise, and we'll help keep you on track should you make any mistakes.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available for on Eleanor's blog or on Ravelry), DK weight yarn (if you want a cotton blanket, Kelbourne Woolens Mojave or Blue Sky's Cotton Skinny would be great but for a warm and squishy blanket you might consider Ewe So Sporty or Malabrigo Arroyo), and a size G crochet hook. You'll need approximately 2,500 yards of yarn to make a 36" throw blanket.
- Class length: 2 hours each session
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.
Masks are required for all guests inside gather here, regardless of vaccination status.
**Proof of vaccination is now required for in person class participation.**