Crescent Tote - next session
gather here Class
This petite tote by Noodlehead is perfect for stashing a knitting project and a few essentials. The small shape fits snugly under your arm and the curved lines really play up its feminine design. The zippered front pocket holds those little items you want to keep secure and easy to access—while adding a fun detail—and its flat bottom makes it easy to set on a table. You’ll love keeping this tote by your side!
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous and Confident Beginner/Intermediate . You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You’ve made your fair share of tote bags and zipper bags.
- We provide: Tools, thread, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern, materials as listed on the pattern (this includes interfacing, zippers, and webbing), and coordinating polyester thread. Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for 6 hours total
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- Receive a link to our online health and wellness check.
You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.