Craftivist Embroidery w/ Badass Cross Stitch - Online Only
Join Badass Cross Stitch for a voting-focused stitch-up! The event will include an introduction to craftivism and then time to work on a piece that is meant to engage your community in identifying and sharing their voting plans. We will talk strategy, best practices, and ways to support your community to get out the vote. A pattern will be provided (or you can go rogue).
Limited to 20 participants (16 yrs of age or older); 10 participants required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
Please note this class is ONLINE ONLY
- Level: adventurous beginner, you feel good holding a needle in your hand. Stitches covered: satin and straight.
- We provide: Shannon Downey! As well as the pattern!
- You bring: yourself and an embroidery hoop, a fat quarter of cotton fabric, transfer pen, floss, and a atleast one embroidery needle. Don't want to gather all the pieces individually? We have a grab and go kit ready for you!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Please note: There are NO store credits given at any time for classes with special guest instructors and artists. Your seat may be transferred to a friend if you cannot attend.
Online participants will:
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.