Copenhagen Calling Cowl KAL - next session
gather here Class
Copenhagen Cowl KAL: After an intensive handmade holiday of knitting it's time to focus on stitching for pleasure. We chose this cowl because it's great to work on with others. You won't be so challenged that you can't enjoy the company of others and you'll still finish in plenty of time to enjoy your new cowl.
Limited to 8 students (17 yrs of age or older)
- Level: Advanced Beginner - Intermediate (you know how to knit, purl, cast on and cast off.)
- We provide: moral support and great company
- You bring: This KAL is free if you purchase your pattern and yarn in store. A copy of the pattern (available in the store), DK weight yarn is perfect, needles to achieve gauge;
- don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes.
- Class length: 2 hours per class for a total of 6 hours. Meets January 24th, February 7th and 21st.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.