Construction Zone Sweater-meets 3 times
gather here Class
We aren't quite ready to say goodbye to summer and wanted one more summer knit before jumping into chunky knits.
This minimalist top is all about the shoulder details and the big gauge fabric. It has a simple boxy shape and is slightly cropped, and knits up in no time in Quince & Co.'s Kestrel worsted weight linen.
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner-Timid Intermediate. You can cast on, knit, purl and bind off, and aren't afraid of increases and decreases. Want to knit that first sweater.
- We provide: Measuring tapes, space, and expertise.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), yarn (yardage is dependent on your size - someone in the shop can help you figure that out), and needles to achieve gauge. It's really helpful to knit your swatch prior to class!
- Don’t forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours each session – meets three times
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.