Collection Quilt - Block 1
Needle turn Appliqué
Embrace hand sewing with this needle turn appliqué block of the month quilt! Learning this fun and rewarding technique will open up a whole new world of possibilities in your quilt making repertoire. The Collection Quilt is designed to introduce needle turn appliqué in a gradual manner which allows you to master each aspect of the technique before adding more complex variations. We will tackle a new block each month for the next 10 months. We hope you can join us!
Limited to 6 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: adventurous beginner/intermediate - you have taken Quilting Basics and Embroidery Basics.
- We provide: the expertise, space, Flatter, and tools.
- You bring: yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in-store), fabric per pattern, template plastic, white chalk pencil, package of appliqué or hand quilting needles, and appliqué pins . Don't forget that we offer 15% off supplies purchased for class.
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a Zoom invitation link the morning of the workshop.