Cleo Skirt- next session
gather here Class
This gathered skirt features a flat-front waistband with elastic in the back for a flattering and comfortable fit. Two views are included in the pattern: a knee-length version with cutout pockets and contrasting hem band, and a midi-length version with inseam pockets. You can mix and match for a skirt that works for you! Cleo’s versatile design works with many different kinds of fabrics from everyday cotton poplin to silky rayon.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous beginner. You know how to thread a machine, sew a straight line and wind a bobbin. You've taken sewing basics and perhaps have made some pj pants.
- We provide: The studio space, swedish tracing paper, tools and expertise.
- You bring: Fabric you love and a copy of the pattern (available in the store)!
- Suggested fabrics: wool suiting, light-weight denim, chambray, rayon, doublegauze, linen, linen/cotton blend, or a fun light-weight cotton print! Your fabric amount is totally dependent on your size (see pattern for details)
- coordinating thread, 1 1/4" wide non-roll elastic (see pattern for length).
- Don't forget we offer 15% off all materials for any of our classes!
- Class length: 2 1/2 hours per session for a total of 5 hours
You can sign up here