Charlie Caftan - next session
gather here Class
It's the summer of caftans. Honest. Even if you haven't gotten the memo, you will want to rock this flowy, instantly glamorous garment on and off the sands. Make it long for instant glamour. Make it short for something easy and breezy.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 2 students are required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Adventurous Beginner/Intermediate. You are confident with sewing a straight line, threading a sewing machine, you have made pj pants. You have traced a pattern.
- We provide: Machines, tools, swedish tracing paper, expertise, and encouragement!
- You bring: Yourself, a copy of the pattern (available in the store), fabric (for the style caftan you want to make), and coordinating thread.
- Don't forget that we offer 15% off all materials purchased for our classes. This is a free workshop!
- Class length: 3 hours each session.
You can sign up here.
- Need to pickup supplies prior to the class session.
- Receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.