Hadley Top-meets twice
gather here Class
The Hadley is drapey, fluid, and sophisticated. It’s the semi-formal top that you need to wear to work or to throw on over your jeans for a night out. View A has a jewel neck, a pleat at the back neckline, and bracelet lengths sleeves. View B is sleeveless and features a soft v-neck. Both are subtly geometric as they have center seams in the front and back as well as a wide hem. Techniques involved include sewing straight and curved seams, setting sleeves, darts, pleating, and applying facings.
Designed for the intermediate stitcher ready to set sleeves and learn some professional finishing techniques.
Limited to 4 students (16 yrs of age or older); 50% enrollment required for class to meet. If a class is cancelled due to low enrollment, you will receive a full refund.
- Level: Really advanced beginner (maybe you've been called a savant?) - solid intermediate. You've made some pj pants, a tank or a Washi dress.
- We provide: Swedish tracing paper, studio space, tools, machines, and expertise.
- You bring: a copy of the pattern (available in store), fabric you love (avoid stiff fabric as this garment requires drape), and coordinating thread; we offer 15% off materials purchased for any of our classes.
- Class length: 3 hours each session for a total of 6 hours.
- You'll receive a workshop invitation link the day of the workshop.
- You'll receive a link to our online health and wellness check. You must be symptom free to enter the store and attend in person.